– smudge, walk in signing “Bring Back the Light”
– cast circle
– The month containing the Long Night Moon also has the longest night of the year. The message of the season is that on the longest, coldest day of the year can be the warmest and brightest by spending time with the ones you love. This is a time of staying indoors and spending time with friends and family. This is the time people sat inside and told stories to each other. Tarot reading can be done by looking at the cards, using them as visual memory cues, and telling a story.
-check-in (How do you nurture yourself this time of year?)
-Tarot Scrap Book
– Pass “gift” tarot cards with crib sheet on the back. Create a story by going around in the circle and say a sentence or two of a story. Use the card you drew as inspiration, and add to the person previous story line. Do not just describe your card.
– The Fool’s Journey Story (Read by Aurora Lightbringer)
– Break into groups and do quick reading using Tarot crib sheets (didn’t have enough time for this).
The tarot scrapbook that was read like a story book can be found in our Members Resource